- ▪ Manuscript must be written according to the research and publication ethics of APJASS
- ▪ All authors must be the members of Asian Society for Sport Convergence Sciences
- ▪ Double-spaced typing with 10-point type in English.
- ▪ Organize the manuscript in the following order: title page, Author’s name, affiliation and address, disclosure statement(conflict of interest), funding(authorship), authors’ ORCID, acknowledgement, abstract and keywords, introduction, literature review, method, result, discussion, conclusion and implication, references, and tables and figures.
- ▪ Pages should be numbered consecutively.
- ▪ Length of manuscript is limited to 6,000 words for text only.
Abstract and keywords
- ▪ Abstract of up to 250 words should include purpose, methods, results, and conclusion.
- ▪ Key words must be limited to 5 terms.
- ▪ References listed in a proper format.
- ▪ Check that all references included in the references list are cited in the text and vice versa.
- ▪ Number of references should be 30 or less for regular article.
- ▪ Reference list should start on a new page.
- ▪ Full name of Journal should be written in the reference list.
Tables and Figures
- ▪ Tables and figures should be written in English.
- ▪ All table and figure numbers should be mentioned in the text.
- ▪ Each table and figure should be placed after the references.
- ▪ All units of measurements and concentrations should be designated.
- ▪ Abbreviations should be defined in a legend at the bottom of the table or figure.