- ▪ Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere, or even
submitted and been in reviewed in another journal. ▪ Authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- ▪ All Authors mentioned in the paper must have significantly contributed to the research.
- ▪ Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
- ▪ Authors must notify the Editors of any conflicts of interest.
- ▪ Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript.
- ▪ Authors must report any errors they discover in their published paper to the Editors.
- ▪ Authors cannot withdraw their articles within the review process or after submission, or they must pay the penalty defined by the publisher.
- ▪ Authors must read the relevant regulations of this journal carefully before submitting papers.